So you have your HTML-based website build with Frontpage, Dreamweaver or any other HTML-tool and you want to move this to Joomla. JM-Experts helps you to realize this.
The process exists of multiple phases and each one of them will as far as possible preserve existing layouts, online visual presence and content. The number of html-pages to be imported can be virtually unlimited!
Step 1: Create your Joomla SiteIn the first step we creates a Joomla installation for you. We will install a plain Joomla 3.x installation for you on one of our development domains without sample data. This is the most simple part!
Step 2: Template ConversionOur Design Center will convert your current online presence to a Joomla Responsive, W3C-compliant template. We can create a Joomla template from any readable file format!
- PSD – Adobe Photoshop
- AI – Adobe Illustrator
- PDF – Adobe Acrobat
- JPEG / GIF / PNG
- PPT – Microsoft PowerPoint
- SWF / FLA – Adobe Flash*
- Static HTML – Online or Offline Static Sites
Step 3: Convert your static HTML-Content to Dynamic Joomla ContentIn this step we will import all your HTML page content to Joomla! As far as is possible, all of your configurations, metatags, keywords, content structures, titles, images and links are preserved and imported, converted to UTF-8 format for optimal Joomla integration, and saved to your Joomla system. Imported pages take on your Joomla template structure and stylesheets, and we can specify full article parameters such as category, author, access level and so forth. We utilize a very powerful script for this:
- Near instant import of HTML files to your Joomla! installation
- Powerful HTML clean up & tag stripping options
- Inbuilt W3C Validation engine
- HTML tidying, repair and validation on the fly
- Automatic import and integration of your images and documents
- Support for all charsets and encoding types
- Automatic conversion to UTF-8 encoding for optimal Joomla integration
- Automated process logging
- Queue 100s of HTML files at a time for processing
- Automatically create your article title, alias, keywords and description
- Select your full article parameters such as category, author, access level and so forth