Joomla Migration, Joomla 1.0.x to 1.5 Migration
Joomla Migration Services!
For Joomla 1.5 and Later Migration Click Here
The Joomla Experts can Migrate your 1.0 Joomla Website to Latest Joomla 1.5.X version and let you enjoy and use joomla with full strength.
The success of a Migration depends entirely on the availability of Joomla migration plugins for specific components used in present Joomla 1.0.xx version and/or the extension's availability at least in legacy mode (native preferred for security reasons) for Joomla 1.5.x.
The migration process consists of multiple phases:
- Phase 1: Upgrade if needed your Joomla site to Joomla 1.0.15 if below version Joomla 1.0.13 (from Joomla 1.0.13 upwards we can migrate)
- Phase 2: Backup and download your entire site to one of our development servers.
- Phase 3: Get the SQL Migration file.
- Phase 4: Creation of the new Joomla 1.5 site with the SQL-file uploaded to the new Joomla 1.5 directory and install both
- Phase 5: Move all media (images etc) from the Joomla 1.0 site to the new Joomla 1.5 site
- Phase 6: Install all extensions as previous installed in Joomla 1.0.15 (if available in Joomla 1.5 version) and if the components offer no backup/restore for their data, the tables from the old site's database will be copied to the new site's database.
- Phase 7: Move all database tables and possible related images or other extension related media/document/etc files over to the new installation & Testing
- Phase 8: Change the Site to your new Joomla migrated site in the MidNight.
If specific extensions are not available we can install replacement extensions with at least similar functionality. These installations will be charged separately and only upon request. If extensions need upgraded before the migration to make them compatible (for instance CB/VM/etc) we will charge separately for these tasks after reviewing your installed extensions on your present site.
Time to migrate: Minimum 1 week depending on the amount of content envolved.
Upon Purchase you will receive an order confirmation email. Note: We need full access to your ctrl-panel (cpanel/plesk) and super-admin and ftp!